- I go to an all girls boarding school
- I love watching Greys Anatomy
- I bite my nails
- I have an obsession about Hoodies (they're so awesome)
- I think that rain rocks
- I hate peas and avocado pear
- I can't stand the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- My best subject at school is History and my worst is Maths (its super boring)
- I absolutely love RYAN SHECKLER (he is the hottest thing ever)
- The best book I have ever read is Spud - its amazing
That's all the random facts I can think of right now! If anyone thinks of anymore that I should include let me know and I will add them into the list! Also, I want feedback on my Playlist that I added to my Blog. Please could everyone let me know whether you like it or not! And I don't mind criticism guys, so tell me straight what you think!
Here's what I did today (I'm gonna keep it brief as its really late and I might just fall asleep at my PC :-0):
Well, last night Moo and I slept over at Aly's house (it was a total jol)!!! We were awoken really early this morning because Aly had to go to Tennis lessons at 9 so we dressed at top pace and packed our bags into the car . . . after spending an hour and a half at the tennis courts with Moo chillin' in the car while Aly played tennis we got dressed and ready to go to Gateway shopping centre. We decided to watch a movie but had trouble picking one . . . eventually we decided on "Mad Money" and it was an awesome flick! I would recommend it to everyone as its really funny! After the movie we shopped around for a bit at Mr. Price, Rage and Indentity and then my grandfather came to pick me and Moo up. So we got ice-creams (I had chocolate and Milo flavour) and then we spent the next hour driving back home . . . thats about it for my day!
Signing out now ladies and gents! Its nap time . . . Sleep Tight!